Friday, May 7, 2010



Welcome to another weekend! For this Friday's post I invite you above the clouds. This shot was taken in the Marin Headlands just north of San Francisco.

The original picture is color, but I tweaked the shot in Photoshop in order to bring out the red in the Golden Gate Bridge. Every time I look at this picture I tend to get lost in the clouds...was that the name of a romantic comedy with Keanu Reaves?

Honestly though. How many places have you been to that you get a view like this? The only other place that I have felt on top of the world like this was standing at the top of Rockefeller Center in New York. Even there you are not above the freaking CLOUDS!!!!!!!

I plan on taking some new photos this weekend. Stay tuned.

This blog has been enhanced by the fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment