Tuesday, May 4, 2010


ONE WEEK OF BLOGGING!!!!! Well today celebrates one full week of blogging. YAY!

Tonight I wanted to show off some night photography. Granted it is not my best but I LOVE IT anyway. I took this about three weeks ago on a Friday night. There is a tradition in the Bay Area called San Jose Bike Party. Hundreds of bikers from the Bay Area come together and bike from San Jose all the way up to Redwood City area. Luckily we live on the route. Two times now, we've been half asleep on the couch, and suddenly we've heard tons of people yelling BIKE PARTY!!!

For this shot I set up my camera on a tripod and used a wireless remote to activate the shutter. It was set for three seconds exposure. I like this particular shot because of all the lines that were generated by the different lights going in both directions. Go bike party!

This message has been blessed by the Fairy! WHATUP!


No comments:

Post a Comment