Monday, May 17, 2010

A Glowing Vision



For today's post I wanted to go abstract. Most of my pictures are beautiful landscapes or clear objects, but I was inspired to post this one after seeing a photographer's work in LA this weekend. His work was at a little breakfast nook in Studio City. He took shots of everyday objects/people, and through either photoshop or a trick of the lens, blurred out most of the picture.

The result of this was that he left your imagination in control. Each person can define and build sharpness into the picture. With my picture above, I feel the same thing. It is a picture of the fairy's back while she is wearing a glow necklace, but it offers many more layers that are open to interpretation.

Let's start the comments people! Let me know how you interpret this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment