Saturday, May 1, 2010

Did i turn off the coffee maker?

Once a year the elephant seals migrate to anõ Nuevo beach. During this time there are 100's of elephants seals everywhere. To go and see them you have to be guided through the beach in a group. There is no fences between you and the seals and there is nothing protecting you should they attack.

This little guy was at the bottom of the first sand dune that you walk over. While we were standing there listening to the guide tell us about what to do and what not to do this little guy looked at me and started scratching his head. It reminded me of something i would do when i can't remember if I did something.

Trust me there are numerous times that the gfairy asks me a question, and i have not the slightest clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment