Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Evening Post



Well I am soooooooo tired! It has been one heck of a day. Woke up this morning, took the Caltrain into the city and biked for 17 miles. I know for all you hardcore bikers, that sounds like nothing. I HAD FOUR BEERS HALFWAY THROUGH! Add the windburn and sand into the mix and you have one tired New Yorker.

I have not had enough time this evening to go through my pictures from today so I am picking one from a few weeks back. This is the lighthouse at pigeon point. Pigeon Point sits halfway between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay. This shot was taken from the picnic bench where myself and the GF were sitting.

This picture is a winner in my eyes because it reminds me of Moutauk Point on Long Island. During our trip to this lighthouse our goal was to see the migration of the grey whales. While we did have the pleasure of seeing the whales they come up so fast that I was not able to get a picture of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment