Thursday, May 19, 2011

I will see you in your sleep!

Alright. So let me start off by saying that I normally do not go about my days thinking of creating scenes like this. This photo is an inspiration from the brother of the grammatical fairy: Kentzizzle.

In the mail last week Kentzizzle sent us a coffee table book on creepy-ass dolls. If you happen to purchase this book, please do not look at the book before bed. You will have some CREEPY-ASS dreams.

To honor Kentzizzle and his wonderful gift I decided to create my own creepy-ass doll. While exploring the town of Pescadero California the Grammatical Fairy and I stumbled into this old Antique shop. We went upstairs, and I will let the picture below tell the story of what we found sitting in the front of the attic.



No comments:

Post a Comment