Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photographic Block

Well it has been some time now since I have posted. I have to admit that I have not been much of a fan of my recent shots. I find this happening to me quite often. I take TONS of pictures over a long course of time but find that I dislike something in each and everyone of them.

The positive side of this however, is that in a year I will most likely find a good amount of pictures out of the recent lot that I love. The only downside is that is a year away.

I do not want to have a post without a picture so here is one that I enjoy from some time back. This picture was taken in Brooklyn during the last summer that the Grammatical Fairy and I spent there. It is a portrait made from sidewalk tar (yes someone found sidwalk tar lying around and decided to make art with it) across the street from the Brooklyn Brewery. I like this because as a native New Yorker, I can often get caught looking down when I walk instead of looking up and around. In this case the locals benefit by looking at what's beneath them.

No comments:

Post a Comment